Health IT Dashboard
View statistics & new health IT datasets in one central dashboard
Find out how the Health IT Dashboard can transform your access to information.
November 8, 2017
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) today announced the winners of the Patient Matching Algorithm Challenge.
June 6, 2017
May 31, 2017
February 21, 2017
January 12, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 2, 2016
October 4, 2016
September 28, 2016
- FACT SHEET: Quality Payment Program and Health Information Technology [PDF - 479 KB]
- Permitted Uses and Disclosures: Exchange for Health Care Operation [PDF - 673 KB]
- Permitted Uses and Disclosures: Exchange for Treatment [PDF - 732 KB]
- 2015 Edition Final Rule: Advancing Patient Safety [PDF - 582 KB]
- 2015 Edition Health Information Technology (Health IT) Certification Criteria, Base Electronic Health Record (EHR) Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications Proposed Rule [PDF - 141 KB]
Interoperability in Action Day
This daylong event is designed to highlight many of the successful standards and technology engagements ONC had last year to advance the electronic exchange of health information. Participate in the event.
2017 Annual Meeting
The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held November 30-December 1, 2017 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. More information on the meeting will be forthcoming in the near future.